Water Servicing Coordinator. $130K-$109K
Location: NSW - Sydney
Category: Engineering - Civil
- Deliver new direction, provide technical expertise for their upcoming projects and liaise with their multiple tier 1 clients
- Manage several projects; construction of water ways, to waste water designs.
- Lead a highly skilled team
- Be on the forefront of innovative design
- Large, established company; adopts a small team approach to its projects
- Take control from conception to handover, using all of your skills
- Recognised in the industry for its excellence in innovation & technology
- They are expanding across Australia because of their increasing client base
- Leading consultancy with an impressive reputation provides work for at least the next 3 years
- 50/50 mix between Hands on in the field and management in the office.
- There is continual development, with a career path laid down you will be able to progress in 12-18 months
2-5 years of WSC. Must have Sydney Water registration or experience.