Survey Technician - Cadastral focus
About the Company:
This is a top level company who has made a name for themselves as having some of the most experienced field teams and one of the largest support teams in the industry. They appreciate talent and will incentivise accordingly.
About the role:
- Access complex and challenging survey work that will kept you stimulated at every turn
- Specialising in a range of subdivision projects from Greenfield developments to high volume duplex work across Sydney.
- Gain or expand on large scale project experience
- Opportunity to scale your skill set as you work on massive developments and key government projects
Skills & Experience:
- Surveying Diploma
- Experience on a variety of subdivision projects
- 3+ years of local experience
- Some capacity in Engineering and Construction Surveying favourable but not essential
Benefits & Culture:
This tight nit company offers a culture of genuine people who have been together for a number of years. Their staff retention is some of the best the market has to boast and this is mainly because communication and flexibility is the focal point behind their business success. They have created an environment where understanding each other’s situations at work are important and being aware that their employees have a life outside of hours also enables them to level with their colleagues on a more personal basis.