Location: NSW - Sydney
Category: Engineering - Civil
- Work alongside a Senior Project Manager on a number of land development programs up to $400M
- Monitoring the day-to-day operations of projects during the construction phase.
- You will prepare progress reports, liaise with clients and provide advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Contract Administration and Superintendency duties
- Supervision of of Site Engineers and Sub-contractors, majority of time spent on site
- Leading consultancy in NSW with a strong order book in subdivision and infrastructure projects
- Join the construction services arm
Must have experience with a consulting environment dealing with projects on site in relation to construction superintendence, contract admin and project management. At least 10+ years experience within the land development industry needed.