Structural Engineer $98-84K Tailored Development?
Location: NTH ISLAND - Auckland
Category: Engineering - Structural
- Gain exposure in management of some technical aspects of the projects as you become comfortable in the company.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to enhance your people management skills.
- Ongoing tailored professional development and people training.
- There is a well-established social club that organises various events throughout the year
- Need to finish early to get to something after work? Not a problem.Flexible working hours available to the whole team.
- Range of significant and structurally challenging projects, across commercial and multi-storey residential structures.
- Mainly new builds both on green and some brown fields across Auckland.
- Opportunity to build your network and connections within some of the most successful developers in New Zealand.
- Well-established, multiple operations nationally.
- Gives you the opportunity to work on projects around the country, as well as security that you will have enough work to keep your career growing for the next few years.
- Open exchange of ideas between the staff and Directors is encouraged.
You’ll need to be degree qualified with at least 2 years of structural design experience within a NZ consultancy to be considered.