Location: NSW - Sydney
Category: Engineering - Structural
- Scaling up in terms of the size of projects
- If this is your aim, this role is within a national firm who is working on the larger scale developments
- Myriad of activity and clients.
- One key contract with notable property developer will drive your work.
- Strong financial position - investment into efficient systems
- Mentor with significant track record of organically developing Seniors
- Design focused role on mid-sized projects
- Mid-tier with strong buildings team.
- More flexibility in hours.
- Recognised for developing their Seniors on client acquisition and commercial side of business
- Suit someone who is ready to build their own client base for the future
- ... or someone who enjoys the work but wants more of a balance than they currently get at a top tier firm.
- 6+ years' post graduate experience
- Structural Engineer with local consultancy experience, technically strong
- Bachelor of Engineering with good academics