Structural Engineer $128k - $97k
Ideal for someone looking for a mid-sized firm, where you will not get lost in the structure and benefit from one on one mentorship and career planning to achieve a more Senior role.
- Work across broad sectors of buildings market – typical projects include mum and dad type developments, aged care, industrial sites, educational buildings, up to 8-10 storey residential developments
- Hit the ground running in the engineering and design work
- Bonuses based on performance, set clear and achievable targets for the role
- Report to Structural Manager and work alongside a very experienced Project Manager in delivery
- 40 staff firm, grown in numbers through merger
- Run by 3 directors, civil and structural offering
Requires; Structural Engineering Degree and at least 4-8 years’ experience in similar building projects in a consulting environment.