Senior Civil Engineer options $155K-$136K - Land Development
Location: NSW - Sydney
Category: Engineering - Civil
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER. $155,000 - $138,000
- Here you can take a long term position with a nationally recognised Land development consultancy, to become a catalyst for growth in the business.
- Utilise your leadership experience to inherit a strong team that relish a positive workplace culture. The team is sizeable, diverse and well-trained.
- This role will see you develop both technical and leadership skills, as you progress towards a Civil Principal role within 12-18 months with support from Directors.
- The projects are complex in design and will involve commercial and residential Brownfield developments, most exceeding 1000 lots.
- Their brand, culture and connections make this a secure and attractive move
- The work culture here is uniquely close-knit, with lunches put on for staff weekly, celebrations/parties for successful projects, Directors even allow staff to stay at their holiday/beach houses.
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER $150,000 - $139,000
- Forthcoming projects are exciting and boast to be some of the most interesting and challenging multi-million projects in NSW. Highly respected & sought after consultancy.
- One of the fastest growing mid-tier national consultancies in Australia
- Solid development courses to ensure that each team member reaches their ultimate goals within the company, Directors are truly committed to your future development.
- Meeting KPI’s will be a good inroad to achieving Principal within the next 18 months.
- Opportunity to be a key facing client role whilst still using your technical strengths and team leadership skills.
- Use your creativity and drive to groom and mold your team into a thriving division, with strong support from Directors
- Entrenched into Sydney’s North Shore engineering hub - all public transport amenities at hand
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER. $149,000 - $136,000
- Work on prestigious Land Development projects whilst being exposed to the capability of a large company, but the perks of with an interpersonal leading mid-tier.
- Solid, healthy relationships with top-tier developers are constantly winning new work – large-scale urban developments and subdivision projects, as well as urban renewals.
- Directors envisage a step-up to Civil Principal in the short-medium term, with a plan for equity and dividend option thereafter.
- The team is dedicated, establish and have worked on award winning projects.
- Directors promote and encourage a healthy work-life balance, with many having arrangements such as 9-day fortnights or shorter working days.
- As a result of this, the work environment is highly motivated, creating great team synergy and outstanding project delivery, adding to their highly-regarded reputation in the Civil market.