Senior Civil Engineer $134K-$121K Next Principal?
About the Company
This well regarded consultancy has now found their niche and is thriving. Of particular strength is the disputed team, with heavy hitters in the east complimenting the Auckland contingent.
About the role
You will take control of project planning, design and construction. Tackle defects that will challenge your skillset with the backing and resources of a highly reputable consultancy across New Zealand. Hold the responsibility for the technical management of projects, which include schematics and detailed designs. You will also be tasked with interpreting multiple aspects of correspondence between leading professionals, ensuring that your developing skill set with client relations is constantly being matured.
- Broad client base
- Secure pipeline of work
- Work on premier land development projects
- True commitment to your future development
- Plus access to mentorship program
Benefits and Culture
This is an amazing opening for the right person, a person who has already envisioned the opportunity to take lead on the design of notable urban developments. It is all here and what is more you will be led by an impressive support system in the field.
- Broaden your leadership exposure
- Realistic long term career progression
- Play a key part in this growing Consultancy
- Well above market salary package
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering,
- 7+ years’ experience in Consulting Environment
- Have excellent technical and problem solving abilities