About the Company
Impeccable renowned engineering consultancy, conveniently situated in the CBD with other offices across New Zealand, this Mid-Size engineering consultancy with not have you sitting at your desk all day long, but assists in the overall development of the branch.
About the role
Get involved in a highly technical role, and get stuck into what you enjoy best. Based in Auckland, but with offices located all over New Zealand you will have the options to change scenery and take on different challenges across the country.
- Progressive 21st century environment
- Strong pipeline of projects on hand
- High rise residential and commercial
- Career development position
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering,
- 7+ years structural drafting and including minimum 3 years use of Revit.
- Meticulous attention to detail along with well-developed communication skills
- Have excellent technical and problem solving abilities
Benefits and Culture
The director who you will report to has an impeccable reputation both as a business man and as from an engineering prospective who believes that his number one priority is to develop the team under him
- Broaden your leadership exposure
- Realistic long term career progression
- Play a key part in this growing Consultancy
- Well above market salary package