Location: NSW - Sydney
Category: Engineering - Civil
Project Manager – High-end Projects - $137,000 - $125,000
- When it comes to the ‘Greenfield’ projects, they continue to win the large scale high end projects
- Large variation of projects in your portfolio to keep you stimulated.
- Some have complex challenges that will take advantage and further grow your skillset
- Suits a "big picture" person who can coordinate vision of all stakeholders
- Great culture run by impressive Directors who lead from the front
Project Manager – Equity participation- $140,000 - $129,000
- Be a key member of the Land Infrastructure Team
- Strategic blend of both private and public sector clients.
- Very organized and supportive environment with effective project delivery record
- Solid reputation with developers and contractors.
- Influential, interpersonal; run by impressive mentors.
Project Manager – Career Progression - $135,000 - $122,000
- Consultancy known for excellence in delivery, represent them in the front line.
- Have a real impact going forward, become an integral member of team
- Manage multiple projects across large scale sub-divisions/civil works
- Utilise technical skills whilst managing stakeholders
- Challenging complexities, interesting iconic Urban developments
- Strong leadership and front line skill opens you to the Senior Project Manager role