Project Manager - Urban Subdivisions
Location: NSW - Sydney
Category: Engineering - Civil
- You are highly adaptable and can accept any challenge thrown at you
- You have both the technical design ability as well as strong management and project delivery experience
- Potential to take on a fill in 2IC role in charge of the day to day running of team and project requirements
- Work on a number of urban development programs up to $600M
- Considered a reliable Project Manager when it comes to documentation and design review.
- Can cope with technically challenging projects and stand-alone projects in which you will have to liaise with some high end developers and lcoal government
- Ability to mentor, give advice to and guide the less experienced engineers and project managers.
- Enhance thier capacity with the skills and knowledge you have to impart on them
- Would suit a leader who is very measured and calm, systematic and conscientious
Must have experience with a consulting environment dealing with urban development projects. At least 10 years experience needed as a Project manager/Civil Engineer with a Degree.