Licensed Surveyor $149-131K
About the Company:
This established consultancy has built a long standing business on catering to large land releases for public and private developers. You will look after your own team to assist on your work both inside and outside the office.
About the role:
- This will be suited to a Senior Surveyor who will come in and work autonomously and confidently
- On top of this, you will be involved in helping this tight knit practice beginning succession planning.
- The Current Directors plan is to grow this lead role into a directorship capacity with a view of directing the surveying business sooner rather than later.
- You will be responsible for producing plans for large subdivisions and instructing assistants and technicians to do the “grunt work” around it.
- With a healthy team in the field plus office bound support staff, this is not a one man band looking to offload a struggling business
Skills & experience:
- Licensed surveyor with 5+ years of experience
- Cadastral, engineering and construction project experience (not necessary to have experience in all three fields but preferred)
- Have the ability to lead teams
- Client Contact
Benefits & culture:
Apart from that you will not have to micro-manage staff or oversee the running of the business, Hours will generally be 8-4:30 and you have the full use of a vehicle. Lifestyle flexibility and work life balance is recognised and encouraged becausehappy people and building strong relationships with their team is at the forefront of this business’ priorities.