Associate Civil Engineer - Urban Development. $197K-$178K
About the Company
Emerging as a ‘Success story’ of the larger brands that have launched in Brisbane, this well regarded consultancy has now found their niche and is thriving. Of particular strength is the disputed team, with heavy hitters.
About the role
This is a true Associate role which will allow for your continued progression.
With an established network of contacts in the Civil industry and an enviable project career, you will be able to step in to this Associate position and command respect. Your proven ability in managing Urban/Land projects, plus your well rounded technical expertise, positions you perfectly to take this Associate role.
- See projects through from tendering to construction.
- Well-established public and private networks
- Secure pipeline of work
- Truly committed to your future development
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering, ideally CPEng or close to registration
- 12+ years’ experience in Consulting Environment
Benefits and Culture
- Play a key part in this growing Consultancy
- Profit share option & well above market salary package
- Already elite and dependable team to manage and grow